General Dentist San Antonio, TX
Converse, TX Dentist
General dentistry encompasses a wide array of services and procedures, all of which share a common goal, which is keeping your natural teeth and gums healthy. At Converse Smiles, we believe it important to practice good dental hygiene from a very early age. That is why we pride our self on being a full-service, local family dentist. Some of the general dentistry services we offer include, but are not limited to:
General Dentistry Procedures
• Oral Exams & Teeth Cleanings – to help maintain the overall health of your teeth and gums and catch early signs of dental disease
• Color Fillers & Fillings – to fix decayed teeth due to cavities
• Oral Cancer Screenings
• Orthodontics – we offer a wide array of options to help straighten teeth for any age
• Crowns & Bridgework – to restore the natural structure of your smile
• Dental Implants – for replacement teeth that last for the long term
• Extractions – removal of badly damaged teeth
• Partial & Complete Dentures – to give you the smile you deserve
• Root Canal Treatment
• Sedation Dentistry – To help with fears and anxiety about seeing your dentist
• Tooth Whitening – We offer a number of affordable options for a whiter, brighter smile
New to Our Dental Office
As a new patient at our family dental practice, you can expect a professional and comfortable environment and to be greeted by our friendly staff. We take your comfort and concerns seriously which is why we follow our patient philosophy:
Care – We believe in providing Dental Care and not just Dental Treatment
Comfort – Patient comfort is of the utmost importance to us
Convenience – Late evening and weekend hours. Kids and adults are treated under one roof as well as visiting specialists to reduce the hassle for those patients who can’t come to us. For all new patient forms and info, CLICK HERE.
We also offer a number of New Patient specials which can be seen below.
WHEN SHOULD I SEE MY DENTIST?
Waiting until the last minute? Do not wait until a dental problem arises, preventative dental maintenance is the key to a comfortable dental visit and good oral health. At Converse Smiles, your comfort is our top priority. Come in and see how easy it can be!
CALL US TODAY AT 210-966-9555 TO LEARN MORE.
Why choose Converse Smiles?
- A state-of-the-art dental facility, owned by a local dentist to provide top-notch dental care for all age group of patients
- Branded products and latest technology used
- Late Evening and Weekend Hours to provide the most flexibility for our busy clients
- IV Sedation & Laughing Gas for our anxious patients
- Trusted, Caring and Compassionate team members
- Affordable dental treatment
- Convenient methods of payment and monthly payment plans
- In-network with major PPO insurances